Monday, May 10, 2010

Full moon party Yay or Nay?




So, again, sans computer, sans the ability to word doc, here I am writing purely free style again!

When I first heard about this Full Moon Party I was excited to celebrate the moon in Thailand by the ocean. But as I arrived in Koh Pangan, I came to realize how Young this party really was. The beautiful 18-21 crowd isn't really my scene, so I was a bit disappointed.

However, that being said...
I loved dressing up, using body paint, and dancing on the beach. That night, I danced the night away, meditating with the moon, laughing with the stars, living in the moment. My feet tasted the sand, I moved with the rythym of the Shaman in me. I loved every moment.

So, if you are like me and can bring the party wherever you go, then it really doesn't matter if you ever get to go to the Full Moon Party in Thailand. Just make sure, you find a moment, when the moon is full and dance with it. If you can be near the ocean this is ideal. But, if you cannot, do not fret. Just find it.

Every 28 days, it appears in the sky and graces us with the beauty of its light. Be under the light, remember that the moon grants your every wish. Be sure to state your affirmations, plant your seeds of intentions. It is said, she helps grant these and that every month under the moon, we should state our intentions.

Remember the light of the moon. It is here to remind you of your light. You are light! And as long as she is with you, wherever you are, you will never be alone. The moon is the goddess. I am the goddess. You are the goddess. We are warriors of life and peace.

Please go out there this month and party under the moon! Its better than any VIP table/party anywhere on this planet.

Om Shanti!

No comments:

Post a Comment